Eid Al-Ftir 1434 H

August 28, 2013

It's never too late to apologize. But make sure you really meant it when you said it.

Hello every one! ( ^__^)/
it's been a long daay  since my last post , sorry ( .__.)
My laptop has broken out of reason so I have to wait till it recover and I did only use my smartphone till now. Can't blogging, Tumblr-ing or else, but I still tweeting and post a lot on My Instagram! Follow me if you like it ;) 

There is alot of tradition on each family about the dish that should be cook on Eid Al- Fitr. My Family were always eat "Gule" , "Bakso" and "Es Buah" and of course with "Longtong" as subtitute of rice. 

and this is my outfit for Eid Al - Fitr day 1. Decided to wear some pastel color to celebrate the day that full with happiness :)

" Happy Eid Mubarak 1434 H for Moslem around the world" 
Selamat Idul Fitri 1434 H, Mohon maaf lahir dan batin. 





You Might Also Like

5 Thoughts

  1. love your dress and wedges, :D

    ohh ya, follback me,
    thank you..

    www.pieine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty ^^ Beautiful Hijab colour ^^

    By the way, I'm inviting you to join international giveaway on my blog!
    You can choose one from a few beautiful jewelry by Bellast! :)
    Please visit my blog for more info :
    http://www.missoline.com/2013/08/giveaway-9-bellast-x-miss-oline.html
    Thanks ^^

    Love,
    Caroline
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, kiss blogger indonesian :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely color dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for following my blog dear, and I followed you definitely!
    I love your top by the way :))
    Keep in touch,

    nunkhalida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop your thoughts and I will try my best to response your favor as soon as possible !

xoxo,
Thank you and Have a nice day! ♥
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr