Carpentier Kitchen

March 02, 2014

Hello !

It's been a while since my last post haha. so how are you? 
sorry for the late update since college is already starting. I'm on 6th Semester now. wish me luck ! ^^

Have you remember that I'm gonna post something about food? I will post it. This was the 1st post and there will next post and so on ^^
Actually I love hanging around to search some place to eat. I enjoyed it so much and being with best friends makes the food more delicious! yum ~

Well, on this post is about a cafe deep inside a store. If you don't enter this store you won't know if there was a cafe inside it. This Cafe called Carpentier Kitchen inside a store called Ore Premium store on Surabaya. It happens when I became my friend company to buy some bagpack on Ore then we decicded to tasted this cafe. It's my second time actually, at first we didn't make cause the last order hour was at 10 pm and we came at 10.08 pm soo sad :(


Photo credit to INIJIE
Then I've ordered some side dish called 'Virginia Cheese Fries' . These fries is the legendary fries on town. So I have to taste it is that good to be called like that? 
When it came, it looks soo yuum. like you can see on this photo below. There was cheese sauce on top and mayo with union on it. It tasted really good till the last bite and I want more.

Virginia Cheese Fries 
And these two, I didn't ordered them but my friends and sure we tasted each other menu without hesitated :3
the pancake and the milkshake was yumy too! The caramel sauce on top of pancake sweetness was just fitted. Simple and a nice one and the milkshake too ^^
It's worth to try you won't regret it.

Original Carpentier Pancake
Chocolatte Milkshake 

Carpentier Kitchen
Jalan Untung Surapati 83
Surabaya

Opening Hours :
Monday - Saturday 
11 am - 10 pm

Price :
Virginia Cheese Fries - IDR 15.K
Original Carpentier Pancake - IDR 17 K
Chocolatte Milkshake - IDR 15 K

You Might Also Like

4 Thoughts

  1. Gorgeous place. and gorgeous food! You've written a great post!!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like nice and cozy place! Nice post dear :)

    Don't forget to join Hanake Label Giveaway on my blog, click here. Win the prize with total value IDR 450.000.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookto be great place

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you back
    http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Drop your thoughts and I will try my best to response your favor as soon as possible !

xoxo,
Thank you and Have a nice day! ♥
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr