Sharetea Bubble Tea

March 08, 2014

Have you ever tried to taste bubble tea?
You must have since there's a lot of cute consept cafe with yum bubble tea every where.

Last time I've tried calais bubble tea and it was deliciously refreshing.
And this time I've tried the famous bubble tea on Share Tea with slogan number no. 1 Taipei.
Honestly my friends was the one who'd introduced this to me :3
She told me that "Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese" was yum and worth to try. It's makes me so eager to try it.

The result was this bubble tea waaass soo good. The chocolatte , rock salt and cheese was well matched for each other :3 hmmm ~
Definetely worth to try! 



Captivative with the Rock Salt Cheese flavour ! xD




Rock Salt Cheese with Cocoa 
- Medium 21 K
- Large 24 K

Galaxy Mall Surabaya
1ST FLOOR
Jl. Dharmahusada Indah Timur 37 Surabaya 57600, Jawa Timur

Ciputra World Surabaya
Ciputra World Surabaya LG Floor - Jl. Mayjen Sungkono, Surabaya

You Might Also Like

2 Thoughts

  1. OMG im craving some bubble tea right now! thanks for your post <3

    allygong.com

    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it really good? I'm drooling right now haha :D

    nunkhalida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop your thoughts and I will try my best to response your favor as soon as possible !

xoxo,
Thank you and Have a nice day! ♥
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr