QOTD : Life Lessons

September 22, 2015

In Life there's something you'll learn at school, from your parents, your friends or from a book. But sometimes there's some lesson that you'll understand after you finally experience it. 
I like searching some quote or life lesson from a book or some mangas or even from drama and tv series. There's some scene or chapter on a book or on the drama that it's words or sentence helped me understand what I've been through. 
I will like "Oh, So that's the word to describes my state / feeling / situation right now" 

That's why I love reading book or manga and watching drama. When there's a new story there will be a new lesson that I will learned. ^^ 
How about you? 
Here some quotes from #88 Love Life By Diana Rikasari. This book is so colorfull and the words is so beautiful. That's why this book always became best seller every week. 



You Might Also Like

6 Thoughts

  1. Excellent post. I'm your new GFC follower # 167 if you want to come on my blog ♡

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! love that quotes :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading her book, every page has a lovely quote

    nice to visit your blog :)

    www.tifffanyywu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this book on the book store, took some snaps (sorry) and looove it!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Drop your thoughts and I will try my best to response your favor as soon as possible !

xoxo,
Thank you and Have a nice day! ♥
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr